A lot of young professionals nowadays seem to think that dressing casual is okay in almost every setting. When in fact, that is not the case. Especially at the office. Appearance is more important than you think.
“The problem with appearance is that it translates to performance,” Nicole Williams, career expert at LinkedIn, tells Business Insider. “Even if your boss doesn’t think that they’re thinking any less of you, they will subconsciously think it.”
As the old saying goes, “Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.” Just don’t forget that getting dressed for the office doesn’t mean leaving your personal style at home. You can bring personality, character, and a sense of fashion to the office without compromising your professional polish. Ahead, read our best tips on what to wear to work if you want to look your best and feel like your stylish self at the same time.
- OVERSIZED BLAZER >> https://amzn.to/2mxSL7x
- MINI STEAMER >> https://amzn.to/2l1TFsl
- POINTY TOE FLATS >> https://amzn.to/2m2LMTV
- STRUCTURED BAG >> https://amzn.to/2m4hG2e
- WORK BOMBER >> https://amzn.to/2kBiM5g
- FAUX LEATHER TROUSERS >> https://amzn.to/2l0vURA
- CULOTTES >> https://amzn.to/2kPCF8V
- WIDE LEG PANTS >> https://amzn.to/2m63QMK